At Recosoft Corporation, we have more than a decade's experience on the Macintosh platform. With over 1500 man months of experience behind us, we have developed absolute expertise in developing Macintosh software from concept to completion. We have created and delivered many diverse software products
At Recosoft we are masters at implementing Mac OS X solutions. We have produced several Mac OS X native solutions already. Our engineering team can assist you in migrating your code to Mac OS X while retaining compatibility with the Classic Mac OS. Furthermore, they can create entirely new Mac OS X specific solutions. Whatever the purpose, we utilize proven and infallible methods for delivering Mac OS X solutions.
Our expertise in Mac OS includes:
We possess strong backgrounds in these sets : MPW, MacsBug, MetroWerks
CodeWarrior, PowerPlant, Project Builder, GDB, GCC, CVS, 68K,
- Mac OS X migration [See below for details].
- Macintosh Toolbox APIÍs (Classic Mac OS and Mac OS X).
- QuickTime (Movie Toolbox, Image Compression Manager, Graphics
Importer / Exporter etc.).
- Japanese Language Processing and Text Processing (TSM,
2 byte management, TEC etc.).
- Graphical User Interface Design & Development.
- Carbon Technologies and AQUA and Appearance Implementation.
- Installer Solutions.
- Software Quality Assurance.
- Document File Format Conversions.
- Multimedia Effects, Image Manipulation, Editing and Processing.
- TWAIN, Plug In solutions.
- Windows to Macintosh Application Porting.
We have at our disposal a full fledged hardware compatibility
lab allowing us to qualify software and solutions, from the
68K Macintosh series all the way up to the latest G4 machines.
From Mac OS 7 through Mac OS X.
Mac OS X Migration
Migrating existing code base, creating new solutions or even
designing new software for Mac OS X requires a profound understanding
of the system. Applying the Classic Mac OS implementation strategy
simply isnÍt viable. Mac OS X requires a new approach and thought
pattern. The richness of the operating system necessitates comprehending
the capabilities and potentials from a different perspective.