New File Formats Supported
*For PDF documents - the text data is read
and processed. Paragraphs are re-created wherever possible.
The font and style information is also retained where possible.
The supported text are Roman, Western European, Japanese, Chinese
and Korean languages.
- MSWord 2003
- Unicode UTF-8
- Unicode UTF-16
MSWord File Format Enhancements
- Word Art data
- Text box
- Native graphics
- Complete support for embedded WMF graphics
- OLE embedded data such as Excel spreadsheets, charts,
PowerPoint graphics etc...
AppleWorks File Format enhancements
- Inline Appleworks Graphics
Text file format enhancements
- Table cell text data are now written out as individual paragraphs when converting to Text type
- Added support for Arabic and Hebrew languages in MSWord, RTF, HTML, Unicode files
- Improved format and layout retention during conversions for most file formats